It’s an extremely humbling experience to have such kind words spoken about me by not only my peers, but one of my role models as well. It’s refreshing to know that I’m doing something right after struggling with so many hardships. These words of encouragement and gratitude are my motivation in continuing to pursue my goals and becoming a better person.
|Track: Heavy Rope|
|Album: Siberia Acoustic|
Toss me a heavy rope,
It’s a slippery slope
Come bail me out of this godforsaken precipice
- I’m not that scary (at least I don’t think I am). Just talk to me. I think you’re cool. LOL.
- I respect you. A lot. You’re full of surprises, and it’s refreshing.
- I don’t talk to you very often, but every time I do, you manage to make me laugh. Congratulations, I guess. It’s quite a feat.
- My patience is at my limit with you. Your actions are embarrassing.
- You are terrible. I hope he finds out.
Matt Pana is such a babe.
I owe it all to great company. There’s just one more week and one final exam left until freedom.
A noble gas, indeed.
This becomes rather silly if you imagine it read in a helium voice.
I consider this to be my greatest academic achievement. I managed to get a 96 on my orgo exam, and today I found out that I don’t have to take the final! Also, I was voted “Most Studious” in FIA for the second year in a row. :D