- anatomy and bio exams
- knocked out for 4 hours
- caught up with Grimm and Supernatural
- packed half of my belongings
- Heather’s mini birthday celebration
- made everyone s’mores
My final exam for anatomy is the only thing separating me from summer vacation.
It’s an extremely humbling experience to have such kind words spoken about me by not only my peers, but one of my role models as well. It’s refreshing to know that I’m doing something right after struggling with so many hardships. These words of encouragement and gratitude are my motivation in continuing to pursue my goals and becoming a better person.
|Track: Heavy Rope|
|Album: Siberia Acoustic|
Toss me a heavy rope,
It’s a slippery slope
Come bail me out of this godforsaken precipice
- I’m not that scary (at least I don’t think I am). Just talk to me. I think you’re cool. LOL.
- I respect you. A lot. You’re full of surprises, and it’s refreshing.
- I don’t talk to you very often, but every time I do, you manage to make me laugh. Congratulations, I guess. It’s quite a feat.
- My patience is at my limit with you. Your actions are embarrassing.
- You are terrible. I hope he finds out.