1. I despise commuters who sit in the aisle seat on the bus/train when the window seat is open, just so nobody will sit next to them. I guess it’s fine if there are a bunch of available spots, but otherwise, I just get super annoyed.
2. Some people never cease to amaze me.
New poem! This was inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s, The Little Prince. Hope you like it! Also check out my new book Lullabies, due for release in Sep and now available for pre-order from all major book stores and online here xo Lang
Yesterday’s concert was wonderful! I met up with Grace at FMBP around noon, then waited in line until 6:30. There was crazy BS regarding the lines, but we made it in and were in the fifth row of the pit. Magic Man was fun. I never listened to their music before, so I didn’t know what to expect. I was stoked for Walk the Moon. Grace and I pushed our way up to the 2nd row for “Anna Sun.” A lot of people were being pulled out because the pushing got intense (as expected), so by the time Panic! went on, we were on the barricade.
- They opened with “Vegas Lights.” PERFECT show starter.
- Their cover of “Bohemian Rhapsody” was awesome.
- They didn’t pause between a lot of the songs to talk to the crowd, but since they had a 21-song set, it made sense.
- Brendon did 2 backflips.
- He had a pulpit set up with a keyboard behind it, which I thought was extremely clever.
I think I got sick halfway through the show, but I guess it was the price I was willing to pay.
The Teen Wolf cast are having a howling good time on the #TVGMYacht at Comic-Con (x)
Why the fuck are Disney movies so fucking deep?
Probably so kids will have more of a probability to grow up with better self esteem and a better perspective of the world than most people have.